In either case, it is mandatory to submit the following documents in the filter immigration review:
- Passport or national identity card in force.
- MMF duly completed.
- Hotel reservation ticket, return or onward ticket or itinerary just in case of have hired a tour itinerary
- Letter from foreign company that is responsible of representing traveler written in Spanish, in which is expressed that such person is employed by the company and the remuneration so paid services in Mexico will run on your own.
- Letter from the public institution or organization in which comes wrote an invitation to visitor to participate in any unpaid job in Mexican territory, which must state the reason for the trip and its duration. If the institution will cover any costs arising from the trip, you will also have to attach a letter which contain this responsibility.
- Acceptance or invitation letter from a Mexican educational institute in which the interested has been selected to participate in any activity or course, or to participate in a research project for a maximum period of 80 days.